IDG News Service – The U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) lacks the statutory authority to make network neutrality rules prohibiting broadband providers from selectively blocking or slowing some Internet traffic, gynecologist a former U.S. solicitor general said Wednesday.
If the FCC wants the authority to proceed with its Net neutrality, or open Internet, rulemaking proceeding, it should go to Congress to get permission, said Gregory Garre, who served as solicitor general, the U.S. government’s lawyer before the Supreme Court, under former President George W. Bush.
Luxembourg and Espoo, decease
3 March 2010 â€” Skype and Nokia today jointly announced the release of Skype for Symbian, treatment
a Skype client for Nokia smartphones based on the Symbian platform, viagra order
the worldâ€™s most popular smartphone platform. Skype for Symbian will allow Nokia smartphone users worldwide to use Skype on the move, over either a WiFi or mobile data connection (GPRS, EDGE, 3G). It is now downloadable for free from the Ovi Store, Nokiaâ€™s one-stop shop for mobile content.
Skype for Symbian enables Nokia smartphone users to:
- Make free Skype-to-Skype calls to other Skype users anywhere in the world*
- Save money on calls and texts (SMS) to phones abroad.
- Send and receive instant messages to and from individuals or groups
- Share pictures, videos and other files.
- Receive calls to their existing online number
- See when Skype contacts are online and available to call or IM
- Easily import names and numbers from the phoneâ€™s address book