Are you willing to completely revamp you’re current business model and user flow within an existing application? That’s exactly what Foursquare did
According to iSuppli, a marketing research firm, the usage of smart-phone-based and aftermarket on-board navigation systems will grow considerably in 2014 from
These videos give a short overview of NAVTEQ, new spatial content and the location based services.
Have you thought about how the map
Predictions from Mashable:
1. Facebook Status Updates Will Become Location-Aware
2. A Popular LBS App Will Be Acquired
3. Twitter Will Build Their Own LBS app
4. Location Sharing Will Become Ubiquitous
5. Location Will Be Both Media Darling and Cautionary Tale
Do you agree with these? Where do you see major developments for location applications and services in 2010?