It used to be, if you were serious about starting a tech company, you went to Silicon Valley. But emerging entrepreneurial hubs around
Washington, DC (September 14, 2010) – TechAmerica Foundation today released a report based on U.S.
Predictions from Mashable:
1. Facebook Status Updates Will Become Location-Aware
2. A Popular LBS App Will Be Acquired
3. Twitter Will Build Their Own LBS app
4. Location Sharing Will Become Ubiquitous
5. Location Will Be Both Media Darling and Cautionary Tale
Do you agree with these? Where do you see major developments for location applications and services in 2010?